Has your roof developed a sag? Has a storm left you short a few shingles? Are you in need of a complete roof restoration or siding installation? You can trust Pristine Roofing & Siding with all of your roof repairs and improvements.
We have repaired more than 7,000 roofs since we first opened our doors, working on residential homes, commercial properties, and condominiums. Your roof protects your home and everything inside it, from your valued possessions to your family. Plus, your roofing and siding work together to keep your home comfortable during warm summers and cold Manitoba winters. It’s crucial for your roof and siding to stay in great shape so that you can continue to enjoy your home for years to come.
Getting Started Is Simple
We’ve fine-tuned our process to make it simple for our customers to get what they need quickly and efficiently.
- The process starts when you call or send us an email about your project.
- An estimator will come out to review the job site and gather more details about what work needs to be completed. We then provide a detailed estimate for your project to help you make an informed decision in the time you need.
- Once you are ready to begin, your estimator will come back out to you to review the contract, provide any additional details, and answer any questions you might have. We will then create a work order for the Winnipeg roofing contractors who will be working on your project.
- After the work is complete, our inspector will come out to review the work, make sure that the specified tasks have been satisfactorily completed, and that the job site is left clean and in good shape. We’ll ask you to complete a survey, and you will receive your invoice.
What Sets Pristine Roofing & Siding Apart?
Your satisfaction is absolutely necessary, but we don’t stop there. We have high standards, and we want to make sure that those standards are met on every job, which is why we provide a complimentary inspection once the work is complete.
We take extra time to assess all the factors that can affect the longevity of your roof and the comfort of your home, including:
- Air leakage
- Ice damming
- Insulation (we can provide both removal and spray foam installation services)
We understand that our customers are usually working within a budget, so we offer different options ranging from good, better, and best so that you can choose the one that’s right for you and your family.
Our contractors are COR-certified by the Construction Safety Association of Manitoba.